Loom’s Cofounder, Vinay Hiremath joins us to share learnings from the highs and lows of his startup’s hypergrowth journey, going from maxing out his credit cards and inches away from closing the company’s doors to +14 million users and a $1.5 billion valuation.
Specifically, Vinay will dive into:
– Coming up with the idea and finding cofounders
– Managing the chaos of pivots to product-market fit and escape velocity
– Tactics for driving customer acquisition and growth – how Loom got to +14 million users
– Who to hire and how to build a team from the early stages through hypergrowth and scale
– Lessons from raising money from top investors like Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins
– Highs and lows of entrepreneurship and top things to do to prepare for peak mental performance